Building our economic future on the foundation of our historic past.
About Us – Membership Info
The Fort Pierre Development Corporation, incorporated in 1986, promotes business growth and retention, tourism, and quality of life in Fort Pierre and Stanley County. Our membership includes businesses, nonprofit organizations, government entities, and individuals. Members are eligible for low-interest business loans, special events like ground-breaking ceremonies, ribbon-cuttings, and open houses.
- Are you looking for a potential location to start or relocate your business?
- Are you looking for a large 14-county trade area?
- How about a location with continuing population and income growth?
- Do you want a property with highway access and daily traffic counts of over 16,000?
- No corporate income tax?
- No State income tax?
- Duty-Free Port law (no inventory tax)?
For membership information, please contact the FPDC at email@example.com or phone (605) 223-7603.
Low Interest Business Loans
We offer low interest loans through our FPDC Revolving Loan Fund and we are in a close working relationship with the following government and quasi government entities:
- Dakota Resources
Fort Pierre News
Chase Auto & RV Conduct Suicide Prevention Fundraiser
Chase Auto & RV Heads Up Suicide Prevention Fundraiser & Prepares for Their Busy Season When Lyle Magorien asked his employee, Leigh Donnan, to select a cause for a fund raiser, Donnan picked suicide prevention. Donnan learned that Julie Moore, former founder...
Fort Pierre is a business-friendly community looking forward to working with you!