Building our economic future on the foundation of our historic past.
About Us – Membership Info
The Fort Pierre Development Corporation, incorporated in 1986, promotes business growth and retention, tourism, and quality of life in Fort Pierre and Stanley County. Our membership includes businesses, nonprofit organizations, government entities, and individuals. Members are eligible for low-interest business loans, special events like ground-breaking ceremonies, ribbon-cuttings, and open houses.
- Are you looking for a potential location to start or relocate your business?
- Are you looking for a large 14-county trade area?
- How about a location with continuing population and income growth?
- Do you want a property with highway access and daily traffic counts of over 16,000?
- No corporate income tax?
- No State income tax?
- Duty-Free Port law (no inventory tax)?
Low Interest Business Loans
We offer low interest loans through our FPDC Revolving Loan Fund and we are in a close working relationship with the following government and quasi government entities:
- Dakota Resources
Fort Pierre News
Grass Roots Cannabis Second Medical Marijuana Facility Opens in Fort Pierre Fort Pierre Development Corporation assisted with a ribbon cutting Wednesday, December 28th, at noon at Grass Roots Cannabis. Present to assist with the event were FPDC President Lyle...
Fort Pierre is a business-friendly community looking forward to working with you!